DIANE Abbott, who has previously supported IRA terrorists, has blamed NATO and the west for Putin’s unprovoked invasion of Ukraine and the murder of innocent lives.
Speaking of Nato’s understandable decision to protect Nato countries near Ukraine following further threats from dictator Putin, Abbott claimed that it proved we should be ‘sceptical’ that Russia is the aggressor, and exploited the move to once again attack the west and NATO.
A RACE-BAITING activist nicknamed ‘The Black Panther of Peckham’ who was horrifically shot this weekend, has now been confirmed to have been attacked by four black men whilst attending a house party.
London police released new details Tuesday about a shooting that left British Black Lives Matter activist Sasha Johnson fighting for her life in hospital, saying Johnson was shot by a group of four men at a party but that it did not appear to be a targeted attack.
Johnson, who came under fire for calling a black male a ‘coon’, for allegedly writing that white people should be enslaved, and who even styles her fashion on the infamous extremist and violent American organisation the Black Panthers, was was shot in the head at a house party in south London on Sunday.
Yet despite initial comments by the likes of Dawn Butler and Diane Abbott, insinuating that the attack may have been racially-motivated, Police have now confirmed that Johnson was shot by four black men.
“Around 3 a.m. local time on Sunday morning, a group of four black males dressed in dark coloured clothing entered the garden of the property and discharged a firearm,” London’s Metropolitan police Commander Alison Heydari said in a statement today.
Despite Johnson’s party releasing a statement on Twitter claiming that she had received numerous death threats, Heydari said that police were not aware of any threats made against Johnson prior to the incident.
“We are aware of Sasha’s involvement in the Black Lives Matter movement in the UK and I understand the concern this will cause to some communities – however I wish to stress that at this time there is nothing to suggest Sasha was the victim of a targeted attack” Commander Heydari added.
DIANE Abbott has said that she and the Socialist Campaign Group – a bloc of around 40 left-wing Labour MPs – are preparing to endorse the Manchester Mayor Andy Burnham to challenge and replace Keir Starmer as leader of the Labour Pary.
“Keir Starmer faces another by-election in the coming months in Batley and Spen” Corbyn Ally Abbott said. “But this West Yorkshire constituency has different demographics from Hartlepool. Support from the large minority ethnic electorate may enable the party to hold the seat and Starmer to hang on as Labour leader.
“But if Labour loses again, it must surely be curtains for him. And then, it may be that Andy Burnham’s time will have come.”
“His best moment came when he went to war with Boris Johnson over the lack of financial support for Manchester during the coronavirus pandemic.”
“[…] This defiance resonated – and not just in the north of England. But it certainly strengthened Burnham’s position in Manchester. In the recent mayoral election, he stormed to victory, winning every one of the 215 wards in Greater Manchester.”
Abbott added that Burnham – who also served in both Tony Blair and Gordon Brown’s Cabinets – was considered to be a “neutral figure” by much of the membership after “reinventing himself as a plucky insurgent rather than a New Labour clone.”
The far-left marmite MP also stated that the Socialist Campaign Group are preparing to endorse the Manchester Mayor.
The Manchester Mayor has previously stood for the Labour leadership twice – coming fourth behind the Miliband brothers and Ed Balls in 2010, and finishing second behind Jeremy Corbyn in 2015.
Following Labour’s loss in the Hartlepool by-election, Burham announced that he intends to run for party leadership again, yet other Labour politicians have pointed out Burnham’s current ineligibility to run for the leadership, with the requirement being that a candidate must be a sitting MP.
Behind the scenes in Westminster, a growing number of Labour MPs are rumoured to be rallying behind Angela Rayner, the Deputy Leader who is also seen to be a staunch supporter of Jeremy Corbyn.
AN internal investigation into over one thousand complaints of racism alleged to have been committed by Labour Party staffers, members and officials, has been shelved, leading to Diane Abbott, Dawn Butler, and other black MPs to write an open letter of complaint.
The inquiry, headed by Martin Forde QC, was set up last May to investigate a leaked internal report containing alleged racist comments about Black MPs mainly by party staffers.
The inquiry, which has already been delayed once, has now shockingly been shelved indefinitely over concerns it might prejudice a yet ANOTHER investigation from the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
The letter from Black MPs including Marsha de Cordova, Diane Abbott, Clive Lewis and Dawn Butler, was addressed to party leader Keir Starmer and warned that failing to publish Forde’s report risked “doubling down on the impression that the party does not take issues of anti-Black racism seriously”.
Labour’s leaked internal report highlighted racism that Bame people have experienced and witnessed within the party.
One of the signatories told LabourList that the Forde Inquiry development and the handling of the news was “either cock-up or conspiracy, or the third option ‘we don’t care’”, and that tackling anti-Black racism did not seem to be a priority for the party.
“[Over] the past year, the fear that there is the creeping understanding that there is a hierarchy of racism in the party just gains ground every week,” the MP said, who wanted a “proper statement” about the news.
The full letter, sent to party leader Keir Starmer, can be read below:
We are disappointed and seriously concerned with reports that the Forde Inquiry has now been delayed indefinitely. The Forde Inquiry will be a crucial part of understanding the way in which the party has dealt with accusations of anti-Black racism.
As Black Labour MPs, we wish to draw particular attention to the evidence in the leaked report the Forde Inquiry has been tasked with looking into, which showed repeated hostility and abuse shown towards Black Labour MPs. The possibility of a racist culture and a hostile environment for Black members within the party needs to be addressed as a matter of urgency and the Forde inquiry is an important tool for doing just that.
However, continued delays to the report harm the confidence party members have in its findings. The importance of addressing crucial concerns around racism and the importance of maintaining the confidence of party members must be weighed up with alleged concerns about prejudicing the ICO’s work. The party’s obligations are to its members and not just the ICO.
Delaying the Forde inquiry and failing to provide a future date by which its findings will be published risks further doubling down on the impression that the party does not take issues of anti-black racism seriously. The abuse contained within the report and the issues it seeks to address are incredibly serious and must be part of our attempts to ensure the Labour party is an inclusive and tolerant place. The fact that members who contributed to anti-black racism have been readmitted to the party is a cause of concern and this delay only adds to the anxiety.
The party have a responsibility to ensure that the findings of the Forde Inquiry are published as soon as is practical and must consider the perspectives of Black and Ethnic Minority Members in making that decision. We urge the party leadership to reconsider this delay and publish parts of the report that do not relate to the leak but to the prevailing culture in the party. We appreciate the professional approach by Forde and his team and would welcome the opportunity to peruse said report.
Diane Abbott Dawn Butler Marsha de Cordova Florence Eshalomi Kim Johnson Clive Lewis Chi Onwurah Kate Osamor Bell Ribeiro-Addy
ABBOTT’S at it again – this time making yet another witless and ignorant comment after admitting to being on an online meeting joined by deniers of the ongoing Chinese genocide against the Muslim Uyghurs.
After recently being caught on a zoom call in which she reiterated her infamous racist comments against white people, the Labour MP and staunch Corbyn ally confessed in a tweet: “On Saturday I took part in an online meeting entitled “Uniting against racism and the new cold war”.
“I had no idea that there were people on the call who denied Chinese harassment and massacres of Muslims in Uyghur. The treatment of these communities is a human rights violation.”
Her apology was quickly pounced on by critics who pointed out her ignorance of the dire situation in China, and bizarre belief that Uyghur is a place rather than a people.
The Uyghurs are a Turkic-speaking minority ethnic group originating from and culturally affiliated with the general region of Central and East Asia.
The growing persecution of the Uyghurs has come under the media spotlight in recent months, after viral online videos were shown depicting thousands of Muslims being packed onto trains and allegedly taken to one of the ‘work camps’ run by the state – reminding many of scenes from the holocaust.
The Chinese government stands accused of propagating a policy of sinicization in Xinjiang in the 21st century, with critics calling this policy an ethnocide or a cultural genocide of Uyghurs, and many human rights experts calling it a genocide.
In particular, critics have highlighted the concentration of Uyghurs in state-sponsored re-education camps, suppression of Uyghur religious practicesand testimonials of alleged human rights abuses including forced sterilization and contraception, and human organ harvesting.
Chinese authorities have recently confirmed that birth rates among the Uyghur community dropped by almost a third in 2018 in Xinjiang, but – true to form – denied reports of mass forced sterilization.
US senators are now backing a bid to officially declare the ongoing situation in China as a genocide.